I have never been a fan of cleansers , to me they feel like a thin insipid liquid which smears your make-up all over your face until it 50 cotton wool pads later it final submits. The thin consistency just feels wrong and pointless and therefore I gave up on them a long time ago and opted for a good facial scrub to remove the old war paint.
Now after being asked by @tanyalouiseray on Twitter for my opinion on the best cleanser and failing to rise to her challenge I decided that maybe this was an opportunity to explore this area again and see what was out there on the market.
So off I went to research.
Now one product stood out to me mainly because it was marketed as a cleansing balm … YEY not an insipid liquid . So in the name of research I purchased the Emma Hardie amazing face Moringa Cleansing Balm from www.feelunique.com and eagerly awaited it’s arrival.
Boasting the following qualities.
- Award winning Moringa Cleansing Balm is a balanced daily cleanser that thoroughly cleanse deep in the pores, moisturises and calms all skin types
- Grape Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil rich in essential fatty acids help to plump and soften
- Moringa seed extract, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E balance, purify and help to minimise the appearance of open pores
- Essential oils of Orange, Neroli and Mandarin rejuvenate and revitalise the skin whilst calming the senses
- Jasmine and Rose help to recondition dull, dry, dehydrated and mature skins
- Removes all traces of face and eye make-up and is so pure it doubles as a soothing and hydrating mask if left on the skin for ten minutes
This product is super easy to apply , you use a small amount of the balm and rub it into and around your face. It comes with a wash cloth for you to remove this with with warm water and when you do boy are you left with fresh looking , clean feeling squeaky clean skin. No cotton pads or balls to dispose of either. It is a little nit pricier than a standard cleanser but he post is large and will last you quite some time.
I am highly impressed with this cleanser it is FABULOUS an i am confident that with this along with my Pixi Face Glow and Body Shop Vitamin C Serum I really am giving my face the best care I can.
This is the icing on my facial care cake .. so @tanyalouiseray here is the answer to your question..
– See more at: http://www.emmahardie.com/product.php/32/2/moringa_cleansing_balm_with_cleansing_cloth#sthash.YSjKm64k.dpuf